Best Price Moving And Storage - Best Price Moving & Storage - Damaged furniture and rude customer service.
Warning to all who are thinking about using Best Price & Storage for you movings needs don't if you value you things and time. The day of my scheduled pick-up was suppose to be in the morning from 8am-4pm. The movers showed up at about 5pm. Contacted dispatch about the time and there explanation was we did not have anyone available for the morning. This was suppose to have been scheduled a month and a half ago.
My second issue with this company was they picked up my furniture on the Oct 28 and they did not schedule a truck for delivery until my first delivery date which was Nov 2. So the 4 days in between was wasted and never counted. So I contacted BPS dispatch (Claudia) and asked why my stuff was still sitting in Chicago and not scheduled for delivery, she informed my the delivery does not get scheduled until the first available delivery date. I was not happy with the process so I explained how that was BS and there process ***!
My third issue with this company is with the delivery of my furniture. My mattress and box springs were damaged and they looked like they had been dragged on the ground. My mattress was soaking wet on one side and discolored. My couch and bed frame have tape marks on them. I had a quick shade tent that is missing. The movers didn't set-up my beds properly, so I had to redo the work they were suppose to do.
My last issue with this company is the customer service. You ask to talk to a manager or a specific person and the transfer your call to everyone except the person you are trying to get a hold of. Sent my sales rep (Casey)several emails and left several voicemails to find out what was going on and I got nothing. The dispatcher (Claudia) is very rude and doesn't have a clue about what she is doing. You ask her for estimated time of arrival or what is the driver location she can't give you any clear answer.
You would be better off renting your own truck and moving your own stuff.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Inkline Global Inc sells its product PCShowBuzzon on Internet which advertises "Watch TV On Your PC with PCShowBuzz now you can search, find and watch unlimited programs from 1000+ TV..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."