Best Price Moving And Storage - Best Price Moving & Storage - Damaged furniture and rude customer service.
Warning to all who are thinking about using Best Price & Storage for you movings needs don't if you value you things and time. The day of my scheduled pick-up was suppose to be in the morning from 8am-4pm. The movers showed up at about 5pm. Contacted dispatch about the time and there explanation was we did not have anyone available for the morning. This was suppose to have been scheduled a month and a half ago.
My second issue with this company was they picked up my furniture on the Oct 28 and they did not schedule a truck for delivery until my first delivery date which was Nov 2. So the 4 days in between was wasted and never counted. So I contacted BPS dispatch (Claudia) and asked why my stuff was still sitting in Chicago and not scheduled for delivery, she informed my the delivery does not get scheduled until the first available delivery date. I was not happy with the process so I explained how that was BS and there process ***!
My third issue with this company is with the delivery of my furniture. My mattress and box springs were damaged and they looked like they had been dragged on the ground. My mattress was soaking wet on one side and discolored. My couch and bed frame have tape marks on them. I had a quick shade tent that is missing. The movers didn't set-up my beds properly, so I had to redo the work they were suppose to do.
My last issue with this company is the customer service. You ask to talk to a manager or a specific person and the transfer your call to everyone except the person you are trying to get a hold of. Sent my sales rep (Casey)several emails and left several voicemails to find out what was going on and I got nothing. The dispatcher (Claudia) is very rude and doesn't have a clue about what she is doing. You ask her for estimated time of arrival or what is the driver location she can't give you any clear answer.
You would be better off renting your own truck and moving your own stuff.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "I Purchased a pair of Nike Air Shoes 2012 Model. They were ripped due to bad manufacturing and they were terrible shoes. Very uncomfortable. I called Nike and emailed Nike...."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."