Best Price Moving And Storage - Broken items
This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined.Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow.
When the people unloaded the furniture in our new place the showed me why it was broke. They told me that the way Best Price taped the legs of things together was part of the problem and if you really read their contract, even if they pack your electronics and something happens to them their not to blame. Do not use them.
I am going to move again at the end of this year but they will not be the ones I call.In my lifetime I have moved 15 times used professional movers twice and both times that is only when I had things break.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."