Tampa, Florida

This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined.Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow.

When the people unloaded the furniture in our new place the showed me why it was broke. They told me that the way Best Price taped the legs of things together was part of the problem and if you really read their contract, even if they pack your electronics and something happens to them their not to blame. Do not use them.

I am going to move again at the end of this year but they will not be the ones I call.In my lifetime I have moved 15 times used professional movers twice and both times that is only when I had things break.

Review about: Best Price Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Had an Experience with Best Price Moving And Storage?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more